To be the go-to partner for federal government agencies needing support to achieve their short- and long-term goals. We strive to consistently exceed customer expectations and maintain a strong ethical and rewarding relationship with our clients, partners, employees, shareholders and suppliers.
Statement of Business Ethics
Seneca Solutions believes that strong business ethics should form the basis for our relationships with employees, customers, partners, competitors, and suppliers. We abide by basic ethical principles in the day-to-day conduct of our business, foster an environment of mutual trust and respect, and take responsibility for our actions and conduct. These principles include:
- Promoting a workplace that is respectful of personal differences and free of workplace discrimination and harassment
- Conducting ourselves in a professional manner consistent with our core values and mission
- Not engaging in any activity that is, or may be perceived as, a conflict of interest
- Protecting company and teammate information such as business development intelligence, trade secrets, technology, ideas, customer lists, financial data, marketing and pricing strategies, and business growth plans
- Observing the laws and customs of all Nations, states and localities where Seneca Solutions conducts business