Seneca Solutions was formed in 2010 to leverage our management expertise, relationships, past performance, status and operational capacity to secure domestic and international Prime and subcontract positions on current and future Federal contracts. Seneca Solutions is 8(a) certified by the Small Business Administration as a small, disadvantaged, and tribally-owned business.
Our leadership abilities are augmented by an experienced team of managers and staff, highly-skilled in program execution, equipment and systems selection and deployment, operations and management support services, and facility construction. Management’s history of exceptional performance and award winning service includes substantial and critical work for several Defense and Civilian agencies, including both CONUS and OCONUS work – all performed with the highest levels of skills and experience and with Exceptional and Outstanding references for all completed work.
Our experience and qualifications includes:
- Project management expertise with applied performance methodology in schedules, budget, resource management, communications, reporting and quality management
- Uniquely experienced in streamlining projects for fast-paced, high quality integrated projects; ensuring attainment of project requirements, task time frames, required human resources, and project quality and safety
- Cell site and switches, wireless network implementation, administration and management experience totaling thousands of cell sites and multiple switches throughout the United States and the world
- Extensive experience with large network infrastructure implementation and operations support projects that have all met customer delivery and budget demands
- Experience with all types of Federal contract vehicles and pricing methodologies
To be a valued partner, provider and employer, we hold these values as core to our business operations:
- Ethical and Moral Business Behavior
- Customer Satisfaction and Value Creation
- Performance of High Quality Work
- Technical Competence and Commitment to Excellence
- Operations and Management Competence
- Respect for Individuals and Value of Teamwork
- Attainment of Budget and Performance Goals